|Registry Numbers||US 320, GA 3 (view other lookouts in United States, Georgia)|
|Date Registered||September 1, 1999|
|Location||Clinch County, Georgia|
N 30° 41.166' W 082° 33.648' (view using Google Maps)
N 30° 41' 10" W 082° 33' 39"
N 30.686100° W 082.560800°
|Elevation||113 ft (34 m)|
|Administered by||Georgia Forestry Commission|
|Cooperators||Georgia Forestry Commission|
Built in 1928 by the Speir Pine Lumber Company to protect pinelands west of the famous Okefenokee Swamp, Fargo Fire Tower was later transferred to the Georgia Forestry Commission and remains in active service. Located at a state ranger station, the 100' International Stacey steel tower has a metal 7' x 7' cab. It is also considered a local tourist attraction. A large electric star mounted on the side of the cab is lighted annually at Easter, and the fire tower site is used for sunrise services.