|Registry Numbers||US 1542, MT 105 (view other lookouts in United States, Montana)|
|Date Registered||April 12, 2022|
|Nominated by||Kyle Stetler|
Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest
Teton County, Montana
N 47° 47.451' W 112° 51.398' (view using Google Maps)
N 47° 47' 27" W 112° 51' 24"
N 47.790850° W 112.856640°
|Elevation||7,991 ft (2,436 m)|
|Administered by||US Forest Service|
This site started as a camp in 1928 and was followed, in 1933 at a cost of $650, by the current L-4. A throwback to the early days of lookouts and the Forest Service, this is the first and only lookout structure ever to occupy this space and is the only, usually staffed, original L-4 lookout in the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex.