|Registry Numbers||US 1575, NH 22 (view other lookouts in United States, New Hampshire)|
|Date Registered||May 22, 2022|
|Nominated by||John W. Higgins|
Connecticut Lakes Headwaters Working Forest
Coos County, New Hampshire
N 45° 12.372' W 071° 13.704' (view using Google Maps)
N 45° 12' 22" W 071° 13' 42"
N 45.206200° W 071.228400°
|Elevation||3,005 ft (916 m)|
|Administered by||New Hampshire Department of Natural and Cultural Resources|
The original tower at this site was built by the New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association in 1911. The state took control of the site in 1915 and constructed a new 30-foot wooden tower. The tower was rebuilt in 1922 and later replaced in 1933 by the current steel structure. The tower was closed in 1976 with its cab later removed, but the steel frame remains as of 2022.