Photo courtesy of Brian Ziegler
|Registry Numbers||US 1240, WI 35 (view other lookouts in United States, Wisconsin)|
|Date Registered||August 28, 2017|
|Nominated by||Tyler Bormann|
|Location||Douglas County, Wisconsin|
N 46° 14.647' W 092° 14.622' (view using Google Maps)
N 46° 14' 39" W 092° 14' 37"
N 46.244114° W 092.243708°
|Elevation||1,214 ft (370 m)|
|Administered by||Private Owner|
This 100-foot USFS style tower features an inside corner ladder and was manufactured by Bethlehem Steel. It was built in August 1937 for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. The tower and property was sold in a state land parcel sale and is now under private ownership.