Photo courtesy of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
|Registry Numbers||US 1246, WI 41 (view other lookouts in United States, Wisconsin)|
|Date Registered||August 28, 2017|
|Nominated by||Tyler Bormann|
|Location||Barron County, Wisconsin|
N 45° 22.310' W 091° 37.565' (view using Google Maps)
N 45° 22' 19" W 091° 37' 34"
N 45.371825° W 091.626089°
|Elevation||1,329 ft (405 m)|
|Administered by||Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources|
This 100-foot Aermotor tower features an inside corner ladder and was built at its current location in 1951. This style tower appears consistent with towers built much earlier in the 1930s, so it’s possible this tower was relocated from a different site in 1951.